Re: [TowerTalk] Tower accident

To: "David Fuller" <nn5k.mail@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower accident
From: "AA6DX" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:42:04 -0700
MOLYNEAUX, GREGORY DEAN -  Private family services will be held at a later
date for Gregory Dean Molyneaux. Greg passed away October 20, 2007 in
Roswell..

Gregory was born February 17, 1954 in Lubbock, Texas to Gordon Molyneaux and
Betty Compton.  His father preceded him in death.

Gregory married Trish Graves on June 3, 2006 in Chimmey Springs, New Mexico.
She survives him at the family home.

Gregory had a degree in Ag. Science.  He was a member of the Pecos Valley
Amateur Radio Club, F.I.S.T., ARRL Amateur Radio Club, Straight Key Century
Club, Roadrunner Amateur Radio Club, Public Service Net, Southwest Traffic
Net and also a  Mason and attended N.M.M.I.

He is survived by his wife Trish, his mother Betty Compton, daughters DeAnne
Molyneaux and Cassie Molyneaux of Roswell.  As well as four grandchildren:
Brooke Daubert, Brandon Russell, Journey McCaskey and Lila McCaskey.

Arrangements are under the direction of LaGrone Funeral Chapel.