[TowerTalk] Bazooka (Coaxial) Dipole information needed. Which design i

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bazooka (Coaxial) Dipole information needed. Which design is best?
From: kg5ks@arrl.net (Kenny)
Date: Thu Jun 26 23:50:09 2003
I thought maybe a Bazooka (Coaxial ) Dipole might fit the bill for 80m band.
However after checking various links I noticed that there seems to be some
disagreement on what design to use.  I thought maybe some of you have tried
these different designs and could help me decide which of these designs are
the best ?  I would like to build one for 80m  and another for 40m.  Also
what kind of coax is best to build them with rg-58u or rg 8x?  Any comments
or suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Thank You for reading.

73

Kenny

kg5ks@arrl.net