[TowerTalk] 80' oak and socket hazards

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80' oak and socket hazards
From: smidtca@sprint.ca (Carl Smidt)
Date: Tue Aug 5 16:26:21 2003
Does anyone remember the hilarious story published on this reflector a few
years ago about the poor, hapless, guy working on his tower and forgetting
about leverage and weight, etc., who proceeded, much against his will, while
hoisting a bucket of parts up the tower, to ascend and descend up and down
the tower while hanging on to the rope and finally while laying on his back
on the ground, all beaten up, seeing the bucket hurtling down towards him.
If anyone remembers and can e-mail it to me or put it on the reflector,
please do. Thanks.

73,   Carl   VE9OV