[TowerTalk] Cushcraft R7 Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft R7 Question
From: "Marc Tessier - VE3TES" <ve3tes@cogeco.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:46:41 -0400
Hello once again Group, I have recently acquired a used Cushcraft R7 10-40M
vertical for HF, Only one trap is confusing me and that is the trap for 15M ,
it is the only trap that does not show well on the manual, and the only trap
that looks very similar upside right and upside down.. I am about 90% certain
that the previous owner has removed all traps from the radiator in order to
clean it, and it is the only trap that continues to confuse me as to its proper
orientation. Does anyone know a good way to determine the proper way to mount
said trap to the radiator?...

Any help would be very much appreciated, any photos would be even more
appreciated..., One more note, all the traps look like the coils have been
rewound, and someone has used electrical tape and a layer of coax seal on the
coils to wx proof it, I pulled that stuff off and used a high quality heat
shrink tubing so the original arrows are no longer present as well...

Marc Tessier - VE3TES