[Towertalk] Temporary Use Permits

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Temporary Use Permits
From: n4gi@tampabay.rr.com (Blake M. Meinecke)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 01:36:31 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "fred toth" <fctoth@attglobal.net>

> What worked for me: I met with each of my immediate neighbors<

I didn't need to get a permit, but I did the above just in case.  My job
lands me in public hearings frequently, and I've witnessed people are more
likely to get bent out of shape if they get the cold, buerocratic
"form-letter" public-notice of an activity in the mail.  Also, before you go
around spreading the word, take a walk and note any possible (visible)
code/HOA violations your neighbors might be hiding themselves.  Document
them for later  ;-)

Blake N4GI