[Towertalk] US Tower TX 472MDP Raising Fixture

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] US Tower TX 472MDP Raising Fixture
From: k4zzr@bellsouth.net (David)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 19:57:12 -0400
Bill....you're right there's a load lock brake and a rachet pawl that holds
the weight.  Crank clockwise to raise the tower and counterclockwise to
lower it.  You should hear the rachet pawl clicking while cranking up, but
you won't hear it while cranking down because the load brake is activated.

73,
David, K4ZZR