Re: [TowerTalk] QST - warning about setting up dx sked

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] QST - warning about setting up dx sked
From: "Tom Crothers" <tcrothers@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:01:15 -0400
Hi Gary,

That's interesting isn't it?  Language translation can get a little askew
sometimes.  A similar thing occured once when I was in QSO with a UA0.  We
were talking politics when I asked him his thoughts on "the Pakistani
position" to which his response was "We tried it last night, and we both
fell out of bed!"

Tom
K8ANA