[TowerTalk] Opinions: 40-2CD?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Opinions: 40-2CD?
From: k9yh@arrl.net (Bob)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:30:30 -0500
In K4MK's thread, he compared the 40-2CD to the new XM-240.

What I would like to know is how does the F-12 EF-240S compare
to these other 2? The EF240s is in the same ballpark pricewise
with the XM-240.....

I like F-12's products and am putting up a new tower here this spring
and would like to add a 40 meter yagi to compliment the C-3e that I am
putting up.

Thanks a bunch,

Bob - K9YH

k9yh@arrl.net