[TowerTalk] Homebrew Rotators

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Homebrew Rotators
From: glenn@gi0kvq.co.uk (Glenn Millar)
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 18:53:43 -0000
Working on a project here to make a homebuilt rotator.  While the mechanics
of the system are fairly straight forward one problem is with the direction
indication.  I was considering using an old commerial rotator if I could
find one, but also was wandering about the direction indication system in a
wind monitor of a weather station.  However I was wandering does anyone on
the list know of or could suggest any alternatives, using products that are
easier to find or less expensive.

Many thanks

Glenn

www.gi0kvq.co.uk