[TowerTalk] Fw: Why FL policy holders hate insurance companies

To: "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: Why FL policy holders hate insurance companies
From: <ec1cwg@dxhunters.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:11:45 +0100
> The worst is the auto insurance industry, quite likely the best organized
> crime still operating in the US.  You are required by law to pay them for
> your auto insurance, yet, they are not required to insure you!  They can
> quite literally name their price and you must pay it if you wish to
> operate
> your vehicle legally.
>
> 73

I can´t complain for home insurance. Here in N. Spain is quite different. I
paid this year about 300 U$ for my home insurance including radio equipments
(all risk policy = no exclusions). Anyway, they refused to insure my antenna
systems (wich is partially covered by our URE insurance). Regarding our car
insurance system it works as described in US here too....So, companies seems
to work the same way as there. 73s!
EC1CT Fernando
E-mail: ec1cwg@dxhunters.com
URE & ARRL member