Re: [TowerTalk] Troubleshoot Yaesu G-800DXA Rotator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Troubleshoot Yaesu G-800DXA Rotator
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:43:58 -0600
If memory serves, the control box is the same for the 800, 1000 and 2800.
Hope this helps.

Also, the connection at the tower end is not Molex.  It is a rather
expensive Canon plug with a rubber boot to keep moisture out.  It is NOT
easy to work with this plug while on the tower.  If you discover it needs
maintenance/replacement, I recommend taking the cable down to the ground.

73, Keith NM5G