[TowerTalk] 150 ft of 5/16" EHS and 150 ft of 1/4" EHS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 150 ft of 5/16" EHS and 150 ft of 1/4" EHS
From: "Mike Bragassa" <bragassa@consolidated.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 16:51:54 -0600
Larry: You also need to save back upwards of 200 feet or more for your tram
line.

(After wrestling w/ EHS, I later went to wire rope for my tram line. So much
more forgiving.)

Mike, K5UO

Looking for 150 ft of 5/16" EHS and 150 ft of 1/4" EHS.  True EHS, not the
stuff that might be holding some wooden power poles up -- which may or may
not be EHS.

Texas Towers says they are out for at least a month, maybe two on the 5/16".
I could get the 1/4" EHS from them if need be, but will have to buy 250 ft.
Figured if I had to look for the 5/16" I may as well see if anyone has the
1/4" in smaller quantities.

I've Googled and found places that have EHS, just haven't stumbled on anyone
that sells less than 500 ft rolls of the 5/16".  I must be missing
something.  Ideas?

Larry Burke K5RK
Brazoria County Texas