[TowerTalk] True or Not True?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] True or Not True?
From: rel@rnet.com (Ron Lile)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 10:35:14 -0500
Several papers have been published lately that attempt to explain the origin
of radiation from a dipole.

The papers are saying that the primary radiation on a dipole come from the
middle (the high current point) AND the ends.

The papers have been publish in the Journal for the Antennas and Propagation
Society of the IEEE. I need to look them up again in the library. They are
recent issues.

Ron , K0RL