[TowerTalk] Loos tensioners

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Loos tensioners
From: philk5pc@tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 10:59:29 -0500
Product review from third party:

When we put up my 199 foot tower, I got a good chance to play with the model
90 and the PT-2 units. All the guys were tensioned with a very expensive guage
to 400psi. Steve is correct; the PT-2 is much more "user friendly" and amazingly
accurate. Repetitive measurements are more uniform, and accuracy came out
about 90%. These guages are a poor man's way of at least getting all guys
tensioned the same, even if they are not at the exact "target" value.

IMHO, spring for the PT-2...it is worth the difference in cost.

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC