Re: [TowerTalk] Dish On A Tower

To: "Jim Hoge" <knowkode@sbcglobal.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dish On A Tower
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 21:58:40 -0400
Im planning on a tower mounted rotatable dish for the 3 bands above 2304 but
it will be probably 40" tops. For 1296 and 2304 I use 4  55 el DEM loopers
and they hear way better than some of the stations Im calling. A 10' dish on
1296 with -20-25 dB side lobes would be like aiming a rifle for terrestial
work.

Carl
KM1H