[TowerTalk] Wire Antenna Suggestions Wanted. If you have 100 acres to pl

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wire Antenna Suggestions Wanted. If you have 100 acres to play with and more.
From: "Michael Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:48:49 -0500
Stop messin' and foolin' around Jack, and put up one of the towers just
lying around on the ground over there.  If any one of the many members of
this reflector had 700ft of tower, much of it ROHN 65, would they be putting
up a dipole? ...I doubt it.  I invite you to step into the 21st Century with
the B-town Boys big guy. See ya later...   -Mike