Re: [TowerTalk] beads for keyboard or microfone cable

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] beads for keyboard or microfone cable
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:28:06 -0200
Hello,

Thanks very much to all for the information.

Will se in this other customers. Just did a google and found Amidon.

I want to have some of them in the shack. Fortunately all is OK in my shack,
no keyboard typing alone!!... but since a friend will be visiting me next
month, is the opportunity that he bring me some ferrites, toroides that I
cannot find in my country.

I want something to solve some interferences when other friends bring
radio/amps to my station when we do a muti single contest.

Sometimes we say to add beads, toroides (don´t know exactly how to name them
in English) and we don´t have, so I want to have some of this that will be
useful in an situation that we experiment some interference or RF.

Thanks!!

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W