[Towertalk] Hit water digging hole - advice?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Hit water digging hole - advice?
From: sk-8-er@clnk.com (Zac Smith)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 10:37:28 -0500
if the hole is verry big and you have fear of it caving in, use bentonite,
mix it with water and itl set up like thick hair gel, itl hold the sides
open till you pour, if you use this method youll hafta rent a pump truck to
pump concrete into the bottom of the hole (pour from the bottom up) and itl
force the bentonite/water mixture out of the hole

Zac