Re: [TowerTalk] HT lines

To: "'Michael J. Castellano'" <km1r@comcast.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HT lines
From: "Bill Parry" <BPARRY@RGV.RR.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:39:53 -0500
I think people will believe anything! We had a small private Montessori
school with some high tension lines running above the property in our town.
The principal completely bought into the cancer story and frightened the
parents so badly that they moved out of the building and bought property
elsewhere. The property still sits empty after more than 10 years.

Remember Cold Fusion!

Bill W5VX