Re: [TowerTalk] Cutting 3/16" EHS...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cutting 3/16" EHS...
From: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:57:52 -0600

What do you mean, Pete?

Oh....ah...my expert typing and nimble fingers at work again...
LOL....That's what I get for not proofing my work before clicking SEND.

I wonder how many others will now respond to that. :-)

Ah well... I guess if I was going to inject a pun, I couldn't have done it
better if I tried, could it?

73,
Dale