[Towertalk] RE: true north?, true north?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] RE: true north?, true north?
From: Bill Otten" <res0958z@verizon.net (Bill Otten)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:23:57 -0400
I've seen this "Electraglide" used. And abused. Rather than follow
directions and apply ONLY a single coating to his antenna, one of the Jo
Gunn (more is better) customers put on multiple coats. Within days his
entire yagi became coat-hangar thin due to depletion of the surface
electrons on the elements. Lots of good DX for days though while that yagi
was spittin' off electrons, but at the total loss of a Jo Gunn "Big 'Un
11411" Yagi. That's their long boom 11 elements for 11 meters antenna. Not
an inexpensive loss.

Bill KC9CS

Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 1:05 pm
Subject: Re: [Towertalk] RE: true north?, true north?