Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran for Wire Dipoles in Trees?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran for Wire Dipoles in Trees?
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 18:05:31 -0500
I have used Dacron with good results, but not in a pulley arrangement.
Lately I have changed over to trot line, a tarred nylon twine.  The local
sporting goods store carries several sizes up to 440 lb breaking strength.
I use the 440 lb to suspend wire antennas.  It will likely work well in a
pulley.  Here is a photo of a roll:

http://www.dutson.net/Transfer/HamRadio/IMG_0664ds.JPG

73, Keith NM5G