Re: [TowerTalk] [towertalk] successful tram

To: "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [towertalk] successful tram
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 12:02:51 -0000
Note, for those of you using anti-spam controls that generate messages like
this:

<quote>
Thank you for contacting me by email.

To control spam, I only accept incoming email from senders that I have
specifically approved.

To add yourself to my list of approved senders, please follow the link below
and complete the short form. Once you do so, I will receive your original
message, and any future messages that you send will be delivered to me
automatically. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Please follow this link to add yourself to my list:
http://confirminator.com/52dtgar26wyztcefcdz7r5ays6x42k5j4by6vpeg
<unquote>

I WON'T DO THAT for mail sent to reflectors and you shouldn't expect
everyone that posts to reflectors to do that... so find the right setting to
bypass that for mail from reflectors you sign up for, or create a separate
account for reflector mail that doesn't have that restriction!

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net