[TowerTalk] FREE FOOD!

To: <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>, <antennas@qth.net>, "Rlx" <RLX@yahoogroups.com>, "Nobarc" <nobarc@nobarc.org>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FREE FOOD!
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:41:52 +0000
The wx forecast has changed!  Now Mostly Sunny and 81f for Saturday.  The
Picnic preps are well under way, there should be plenty of food and lots of
radio fun for everyone.  So come to the Berkshires and join the K1TTT
Picnic.  Directions and more info on my web site below.  For those of you
who can't come in person I may have one of the shack webcams moved up to the
deck for the day so you can watch the festivities.  There will be a chance
to operate in the IOTA contest or just chat on the big antennas, tours of
the towers and antennas, chances to ask questions about hardware or
operating, door prizes, and of course lots of food and drink.  Noonish to
whenever, overnight camping and beds/couches available.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net