Re: [TowerTalk] 3 EL SteppIR

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 3 EL SteppIR
From: "Carl Smidt" <xveoneov@sprint.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 12:16:40 -0300
Boy, it is great to be the owner of an advanced design antenna, bought on
pure faith in its cutting edge technology more than two years ago and seeing
its popularity now being so great that the factory can not keep up with the
high volume of orders   :>)

73,  Carl   VE9OV

3-element SteppIR DX pile-up breaker.