[Towertalk] KT34XA QUESTION

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] KT34XA QUESTION
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 23:25:56 -0400
M2 sells an upgrade kit which supposedly is the cat's meow. It
improves gain, F/B and makes certain physical improvements. I would
seriously consider it. This upgrades the 34 to the replacement model
KT36XA they are now selling. See their webpage

    http://www.m2inc.com/

Click on the products Tab, click KT Series, then KT36XA Upgrade Kit.

73, Guy.

(not in any way associated with M2)