[TowerTalk] Tower For Free

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower For Free
From: "Pat Chiles" <chilesp@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:14:57 -0500
I have just replaced my Rohn HBDX 40 tower.  I would like to give the HBDX 40
to a ham who needs a tower.  I would like to give it to someone who does not
own a tower preferably someone young who might not be able to afford one.  If
you own a tower and want it then it is $75.  It is laying on the ground and
needs to be unbolted.  It is a forty foot tower if you are unfamiliar and the
sections fit inside each other to make a small package for transport.  You must
pick-up in Charles town, WV.  I might deliver  within 50 or so miles.

Pat, K8PC