Re: [TowerTalk] [SPAM] Laddder question

To: "'David Kozinn, K2DBK'" <dkozinn@gmail.com>,<TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [SPAM] Laddder question
From: "Jim Walker" <kb0x@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 14:55:29 -0500
I purchased mine at our State Fair several years ago.  Yep, its pricey, but
worth every penny.  About the only drawback is its heavy.  But a ladder that
can handle my weight when fully extended will need to be heavy.

The one or two nay sayers who have posted, have never owned one and their
comment indicate that.  They know not of what they speak!!

Jim
KB0X