[TowerTalk] US Tower Pictorial Description of their products

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower Pictorial Description of their products
From: "res1q6fs" <roger.white@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 22:44:33 -0500
I have e-mailed them for a pictorial of one of their products (I am ordering a
HDX555). I have noticed in their website an absence of this type of
documentation. I only found info on the concrete base specs., etc.

Do they supply this info? I found nothing in their website and even Google gave
up no information, which means it is not out there probably.

It would be nice to have it for a building permit application.

Roger W6RD