[TowerTalk] Natual "V" Dipole

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Natual "V" Dipole
From: Dick Green" <dick.green@valley.net (Dick Green)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 23:54:12 -0400
For all intents, then, can't we assume that the inverted V has an
omnidirectional pattern?

Also, if you compare an inverted V with a dipole that's less than 1/2
wavelength high, isn't it pretty much a wash? That's what I figured when I
opted to make my 60' high 80M antenna an inverted V instead of a dipole
(easier to raise, easier to match, and no worse than a 60' high dipole on
80M.)

73, Dick, WC1M