Re: [TowerTalk] Cadweld help

To: <rf@xemaps.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cadweld help
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 17:13:04 -0400
Howard:

     IT's all combined in one container.  You fill the mold by inverting the
shot container, thereby placing the starting power on top.

     How long have you had the shots you used?  Maybe they were wet or
otherwise unsuitable.  I had had some trouble with a few of the shots on my
tower install a few years ago, but they all went after I played with the
spark igniter's flint and set it differently.

     Maybe you could call Joel at RF Connections in G'burg.  He might have
some ideas.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F