Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 Antenna Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 Antenna Question
From: "Don Bozarth" <drboz@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:01:40 -0800
I've had the XR-5 up in the air for two years, and have no complaints.  It's
small enough to fit on a city lot like mine, and has enough gain to be worth
the effort.  It doesn't use traps with all the grief that can bring.  It has
held up nicely in 60 mph winds.  No experience with ice at my QTH.  Sure
beats the trapped inv. V  I used before.  It sits at 62' and has worked
great for DX.  Well engineered and construction is not difficult.

Just my $0.02

Don Bozarth
W6DRB