[TowerTalk] FCC strategy for line noise problem?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FCC strategy for line noise problem?
From: w5vx@hiline.net (Bill Parry)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 18:45:05 -0500
 A couple of years ago, I called the nearest FCC office because of a severe
problem I was having. Before I finished with a 2 minute explanation of the
problem the man in charge cut me off and said that he had no intention of
dealing with this problem. He said the power companies had enough problems
without my complaints.

I hope that you have better luck than I did.

Bill, W5VX