[TowerTalk] Dummy load for 4-Square

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dummy load for 4-Square
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 17:08:01 -0300
Can it be an inductive type resistor(s)?

I have a bunch in my junkbox, removed from old equipment, but I believe they
are wire-wound ceramic types.  It would be very easy to put a few together
and put into some kind of container, but I'd like assurances that it won't
totally upset the apple cart (ie: pattern, resonance frequency, gain, F/B
etc). I'll probably go with a Comtek type controller (not certain yet, still
looking at prices)

I need 3, so buying from the USA for 3 medium power ones is well into the
hundreds of dollars, hence my question.

TNX

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey