[TowerTalk] Loop Wire Corner Insulators

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Loop Wire Corner Insulators
From: bjtatum@ev1.net (Byron Tatum)
Date: Fri Mar 21 21:12:07 2003
Hello-
    Can someone suggest to me a good method of supporting the antenna wire
at the corner supports? These supports will be 25G tower.
    My loop is to be a 160 meter full wave, using either # 10 or # 12 wire,
fed in the center of one side. I believe I have the feed insulator covered,
but was curious about a good insulator for the corners, as I plan to not cut
the wire - to just pass it through an insulator. I do not want to create a
sharp bend in the wire. Someone mentioned a type of PVC elbow fitting, has
anyone found these OK? Thanks, Byron.