[TowerTalk] 300 ft Towers / NAV-AIR / FCC

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 300 ft Towers / NAV-AIR / FCC
From: "SJ W3TX" <superberthaguy@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:32:25 -0500
Now I'm at the stage of making my NAV-AIR application for two 300 ft towers.

My understanding is that if the app is approved by NAV-AIR then I make an
application to the FCC based upon NAV-AIRS findings.

Can towertalkians with FCC app experience please share with me how the FCC
process goes (what they are looking for, timeframe of processing, what I
should be prepared to do other than fill in the paperwork, etc)??

Thanks in advance, 73, and happy holidays to all,
Scott W3TX