[TowerTalk] Prop Pitch Power Supply and Control Circuit

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch Power Supply and Control Circuit
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 00:40:43 -0000
Green Heron Engineering makes a nice prop pitch controller that provides 25
to 28 volts for the motor and it uses a pulse feedback for direction
control.

John KK9A

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
From: "Bob Maser"
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 13:50:25 -0400

I am in need of a schematic for providing an adjustable 24VDC for a small
prop pitch.  Also need a circuit for controlling the direction other than
selsyn motors.  I understand that some people have used a Hall effect device
and a magnet mounted on the PP motor shaft.

Bob W6TR