Re: [TowerTalk] DX eng

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DX eng
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:06:21 -0300
DX Engineering is the BEST store for amateur radio hams to deal with.

They are always ready to answer with a satisfactory answer and giving you
the best solution for your project

The shipping is very very fast, I was surprised the first time I bought
there to have my box in 7-10 days with a USPS priority international service

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W