Re: [TowerTalk] HAMFESTS

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HAMFESTS
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 13:35:33 -0600
>From a Ham who enjoys garage sales.

Doug/VA5DX

>I actually had three guys climb into the construction dumpster
>at the Huntsville hamfest while I threw stuff in there.  As soon
>as they did that, I got the hammer out and made sure the stuff
>was no good.

Most of you who go to Dayton are long gone before I leave HARA Sunday
afternoon. The number of divers swarming the dumpsters has always
amazed me as I drive off the property.
As for giving away proprietary knowledge for the public good, I'll
hold my grumbles to myself. I don't want to offend anyone.
73, Craig Clark, K1QX

1/2/2006