Re: [TowerTalk] new AN-Wireless tower, floundaion question

To: "JC Smith" <jc-smith@comcast.net>,"'William Q Meeker'" <wqmeeker@iastate.edu>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] new AN-Wireless tower, floundaion question
From: "Ken Shutt" <kgshutt@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:39:36 -0500
Unless you have very poor soil, one usually pours "neat'.  That is there are
no forms below grade.  The excavtion is the form below grade.  There is only
a form for above grade cap on the foundation.   Make sure the concrete
passes a suitable sump test and the squishing is not a problem.

Ken - W5KQ ex K5GUU