Re: [TowerTalk] design for a 30ft 3 section crankup needed

To: "'Keith Bainbridge'" <vk6xh@arach.net.au>,<TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] design for a 30ft 3 section crankup needed
From: "Julio Peralta" <jperalta@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 14:17:12 -0400
Keith there was an article that appeared in QST in March of 1963 titled
The Paul Bunyan Whip, with a subsequent article which appeared in a
later issue.

The article describes a 60 foot unguyed tilt-over mast that originally
supported a 3 elem Hy-Gain beam for many years and then after a
modification a Hy-Gain TH6DXX. Which as you know is a rather large beam.

I have copies of copies and would be willing to copy what I have and
send them to you if you would be willing to send me a SASE. Old issues
of QST have been available on CD rom for several years maybe someone
near you has a set and can get you the article.

Julio, W4HY