Re: [TowerTalk] Galvanized grade 8 bolts

To: "Charette, Douglas" <ChareDo@tulsaschools.org>,<TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Galvanized grade 8 bolts
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:21:30 -0400
Since the thread starter was questioning what bolts to us on Rohn 65G tower
the comment about crushing a tower leg irrelevant.

The original question remains unanswered. Since I have some 65 clone
sections that may be supporting a large dish Im also wondering if Grade 5 or
8 is required. Based on the galvanizing issue Im going to guess that
galvanized Grade 5 is what the manufacturer recommends/provides.

Carl
KM1H