Re: [TowerTalk] EF240X problem

To: "'Bill Parry'" <BPARRY@RGV.RR.COM>, "'Mike'" <k4gmh@arrl.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EF240X problem
From: "Jim Walker" <jim@walkersdomain.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:16:08 -0500
Have you considered it might be the coax or antenna switch (if you have one)
or perhaps the balun?

Could be that the hairpin match was hit by a bird or has come loose from the
element, etc.

I've had a EF-240 Magnum up for years without an issue.  My bet is the
hairpin match has change for some reason.

Jim
KBØX