Re: [TowerTalk] Phasing verticals and stubs

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phasing verticals and stubs
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 17:42:07 -0700
Yes, I meant they are in an equilateral triangle.  Had a brain fart.
  Lots of postings on this subject, but nobody has yet answered my original
question.  I'll post it again.

I have 2 stubs, separtated by a 1/4 wave phasing line on my single vertical.
Will these stubs affect the phasing of the verticals.  That was what I was
originally asking.  Thanks and 73
Tom W7WHY

ubject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phasing verticals and stubs