[TowerTalk] 80m Yagis -- Too Tough to Tame?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80m Yagis -- Too Tough to Tame?
From: kq2m@mags.net (Robert Shohet)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 17:16:46 -0400
 It is designed for  106 mph.

OUCH!  This wouldn't have made it through the Summer 2001 or Summer 2000
T-storms here in Connecticut (on a hilltop), much less the winter.

Guess it is fortunate that my station is much more modest, although it sure
would be fun to have an 80 meter beam!

73

Bob KQ2M

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----