Re: [TowerTalk] "Buying stuff"

To: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>,"'towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] "Buying stuff"
From: "Malcolm Ringel" <mringel@bluecrab.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:35:33 -0500
I'll second the observation that there is absolutely nothing "wrong" with
buying stuff...buy the best you can afford and you will be glad of it...
unless you simply ENJOY building stuff, which is FB too.....
Now I gotta go down into the basement to make some light bulbs and safety
pins ........yeah, I know I could buy 'em, they aren't expensive and they
work well but ...but ....oh I don't know.....
73 & please excuse me ...
Malcolm, K3KZ