[TowerTalk] New book announcements

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New book announcements
From: bravo@iol.ie (John Tait)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 19:57:46 +0100
ford@cmgate.com
> writes:
>
> > Any document using AntenneX as a reference leads me to believe that the
book
> >  is a collection of hoax material.  I think announcements like this are
> >  nothing short of SPAM.

Hmmm..!!   We could do with lots more SPAM from well known spammers like Dr
L B Cebik W4RNL..  I just bought two more of his antenna books from
Antennex.  Obviously, I just put them with the rest of my SPAM
collection.....The ARRL Handbook...ARRL Antenna Book...RSGB Handbook...ITU
Telecommunications Handbook etc etc..

        73
        John EI7BA

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,