Re: [TowerTalk] Array Solutions

To: "Jerry Keller" <k3bz@arrl.net>, "Alan C. Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>,"Tower Talk" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>,"Antennas" <antennas@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Array Solutions
From: "Jerry Muller" <jerry@k0tv.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:59:38 -0400
I've had LOTS of experience with Array Solutions and I can second Jerry's
opinion. Jay is a great guy and I'd never hesitate to do business with him.
In fact, I'm waiting for some ICE filters right now. Jay tells me he
normally has some of these in stock but he was out and had ICE drop ship
them to me. He says if I don't get them in a week, to contact him. Jay has
lent me equipment in the past to get me over the hump and he's A-1 in terms
of support.

Sometimes he gets overwhelmed by volume (such as just before a big contest)
and can be slow, but he's great as far as support.

73, Jerry K0TV