[Towertalk] Turnbuckles

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Turnbuckles
From: n9en@voyager.net (N9EN@VOYAGER.NET)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 07:08:01 -0500
Hello all;

I don't know what NN7K's reply has to do with the original
question about what the country of origin and quality of
turnbuckles Rohn currently sells...

The past few years I have been buying my American-made
forged / galvanized turnbuckles from McMaster - Carr
Supply Co. in Chicago, IL www.mcmaster.com  - they
sell top quality turnbuckles that are made in the USA by
Chicago Hdwe. & Fixture Co. They're not exactly cheap
but you will get what you're paying for in this instance!

McMaster sells all styles of forged / galvanized turnbuckles;
eye & eye, eye & jaw and jaw & jaw.

73 de Brad, N9EN @ Radio Free Roscoe (IL)...