[TowerTalk] weird antenna question

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] weird antenna question
From: "Merlin-7 KI4ILB" <merlin-7@sc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:27:42 +0100
Could it have fallen down AFTER your QSO???

Nope, the wife said that she saw it was down that morning but forgot to tell me
about it.

If you are tuning it with a tuner, it doesn't make much difference what the
length of the wires are.  Most tuners will tune any piece of wire.  Would be
interesting to put an antenna analyzer on it and see where the resonant
spots are.  73
Tom W7WHY

I wish I had thought of that, I have an antenna analyzer sitting here on my
desk.
 I still do not see how it could have been working so well with the driven side
shorted out on the guy wire.
 Joe KI4ILB